You've probably hopped over from Amanda Cramer at http://mrscwithstyle.blogspot.com/, I'm stop number 19 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for love themed paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
Today's card has LOVE written all over it, literally! After trying out a piece of blushing bride on the Lots of Love letterpress plate, I was in love! I ran it through once uninked, then ran through a second time inked with early espresso, so I really have two different background looks going on.
You can see the uninked impressions on the background piece. I love the two different looks and purposely offset it a bit so you get almost a shadow effect.
My center focal point is the square label frame from the designer frames EF pack, crumb cake was just the perfect color. The center label is from the new labels framelets die, it is the smallest one and just fits inside great. The key from the Artistic Etchings stamp set was stamped in blushing bride, and the Key to my Heart from You're a Gem stamp set is stamped in early espresso, and heat embossed in clear embossing powder.
The cutie little blushing bride heart was made by punching three small hearts and folding in the middle, and stacking them up, a basic pearl was added. This wonderful early espresso taffeta ribbon was on the clearance rack, and I really love it. It adds a nice soft touch.
So, what do you think? I got mixed impressions from my family, Mackie said "it is simple, is it supposed to be simple?" Chris said "I like it, it's not as busy as some of your other cards". So go figure. I would love to hear your comments, and if you have any questions, just ask. Remember, you can get all these supplies and more at my ONLINE STORE.
After some consideration, I am also going to enter this card in the Paper Player's All you need is Love Challenge, #77. I feel that this card fits the requirements since it is all about love! Check out The Paper Players website, they have some great challenges! Thanks for stopping by, hope you were inspired, enjoy!
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Nancy Gleason at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampinspace/blog, stop number 20 on the Love Is In The Air Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Dawn Tidd at My Stampin' Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Susan Lankford at Stampin' Crafty Corner
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Frenchiee Hum at Frenchiee's Spot.
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amanda Cramer at Mrs. C with Style!
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Emily Steggell at Em's Creations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Jessica Ying at YoYoStamping Studio
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Joan Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner