Finally I am able to post more pictures from convention, including my Artisan display. Here are my five cards and my three scrapbook pages. I am currently planning a blog hop of the non artisan winners starting on August 6, so check back then for detailed pictures and info!
One note that I would like to add, is that my wedding card, the black and cherry cobbler one, is missing THE major piece of the card. I don't know what happened to it, but it was heartbreaking to see such a main part of my card gone. Luckily I have pictures, so that will be the very first card that I am going to start with.
These are pictures from the Stampin' Up! headquarters, where we were able to take a tour. They have a bunch of rooms that are decorated using SU products, these are my very two favorites!
So would you like to know what the convention classes are like? I took six classes, here are the details:
- I am Savvy, taught by Donna Griffith; We learned how to make fun SU items, and learned new tips and techniques.
- I am Reaching out, taught by Emily Montoya; we learned great info on how to expand our stamping business to include the younger generation
- I am Open for Business, taught by Carrie Cudney; We learned how to be better business women, and how to perfect our customer service.
- I am doing business My Way, taught by Bonnie Thurber; we learned how to customize our business to suit our needs.
- I am Having Fun, taught by Shannon West; the title explains it all, how to have fun with our stamping business.
- I am Earning an Incentive Trip, taught by Karen Hauley; Stampin' Up! has wonderful fun trips that the demos can earn, I am really trying hard to earn the next trip.
This item is yours FREE when you join my Team. Everything in the picture is included, even a new Halloween stamp set called Toxic Treats, basic rhinestones, bakers twine, the new gray and black striped satin ribbon, and many more items.
Joining is very easy, click HERE for more info, but basically, you can pick $125 worth of SU product for the low price of $99, tax and shipping are included, so it is a really great value, wait until August 1st and you can pick your items from the new Holiday Mini Catalog as well as the main catalog. This Halloween kit is also included free when you join.
I would really love for you to join my team, in this day and age, you do not have to be local to me, you can be anywhere in the US. I have a great team with wonderful benefits, so email me now if you have any questions.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, check back later this week for my two design team cards!