Trick or Treat Pals Blog Hop
You should have just left stop number 23 on the Pals Hop - Shirley Stumpton at Look at My Cute Stuff. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today I have both a trick and a treat for you! Check out this sweet and easy to make gift/candy bag!
My trick is how I made my main panel. I love the Halloween Bash stamp set, and the many different ways to make it your own. I decided that I wanted to have a bigger celebrate image, and in multiple colors, so off I went to My Digital Studio. I "stamped" my image, made it larger, used the coloring tool to color each word, then copied and pasted three more images for a total of four images. I chose to print at home, and selected the "fit to scale" button to make sure it would all print out ok.
Voila! Here is the printed result! Super easy, it took all of five minutes to create and print it. This is perfect for those mass projects!
Layer it up with some of the fabulous Witches Brew DSP, and matching ribbon and you are ready to go! The Tag a Bag gift bags (131370) are just perfect for fun treats, I love them, and at $3.50 for 10 bags they are easy on your budget.
They are super simple to make, you can make a whole class load of them in under an hour, I am going to tuck a full size Hershey's bar into the bag and off they will go to Mackie's friends.
Now on to my treat! Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think about this fun and easy project, I will be giving blog candy to one lucky winner, what do you get, you ask? My much loved retired stamp set Wicked Cool and one of these treat bags! Leave your comment before Saturday the 12th to be entered to win. Check back here on Sunday the 13th to see if you are the lucky winner. Sorry, blog candy winners are limited to only US addresses.
I think this will stay on my Halloween mantel until it is time to give it away, (maybe)!
The next stop is Carmen Sublasky at the Creative Stamptuary stop number 25 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired, enjoy!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody