Today's card is this week's Mojo Monday inspired layout. I got a little behind because Monday was my little boy Tate's 2nd birthday and we had a lot of festivities planned for him. Layout challenges are great for fast card making. I am also going to enter this card in the Hand Stamped Sentiments weekly challenge for "over the top" Christmas cards, which I think applies to this card!
Most of these supplies were left over from my Christmas Keepsake box 129024. I thought it would be great to make a card inspired by the beautiful Christmas box. The real red background was heat embossed with wild wasabi embossing powder.
Leftover Holly Berry Bouquet fabric was zipped through the big shot for a scallop circle. An early espresso circle makes a perfect background.
A real red poinsettia was made using the build a blossom punch. A pretty real red glitter paper circle gave the center some bling. Baker's twine and some mini jingle bells are the perfect touch.
The sentiment was made out of the oval from the designer frames EF pack. A pine cone was stamped from the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set as well as a the Christmas banner. The merry came from the Pennant Parade stamp set and has a glitter red accent flower and a wild wasabi flower all blinged out with a basic rhinestone.
There you have it, two great Christmas projects. If you would like more info on the Christmas Keepsake box, click HERE for my post, they are still available so act quickly! I hope you were inspired today, enjoy! All of these supplies can be found here at my ONLINE SHOP. Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Cindy Hall at www.prettyimpact.com stop number 16 on the November Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Jessica Ying at YoYoStamping Studio
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stamin Loft
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner