Welcome to the October Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring Thank You cards and Thanksgiving inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Nancy Gleason at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mystampinspace/blog stop number 1 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Thanks and Thanksgiving paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Here are my two Thanksgiving projects. Both items are made from the Spice Cake DSP and fabric. The card uses the Mojo Monday 210 challenge, and the cute little wrap box would be a great place card holder for the Thanksgiving table.
These are the bits and pieces that I used to make the little box. The mini clothes pins can be colored with any of the SU ink for a more coordinated look. The button has DSP in the middle and was covered with crystal effects for a nice shine. The decorative label just adds a nice finish edge to the wrap box. A tube was made out of the fabric, glued on, and turned down over the edge of the wrap box.
Fill it up with some shredded card stock and fill with goodies and you are done!
The matching card uses the same colors and wonderful Spice Cake Suite. Such a perfect suite for fall, and the addition of the Pool Party color adds a bit of pop to the darker colors. This makes these products an all time favorite for me. I am trying not to hoard my supplies, LOL!
The trim is the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, with just the edges peeking out. The vintage wallpaper EF was used on the more mustard CS. The pool party fabric was torn to get the rough edges.
More leaves from the French Foliage stamp set, and the sentiment from the Perfectly Penned set, just adds a great focal point. I do apologize for the quality of pictures, I could not find my good camera and had to take pictures at night with our back-up camera. Sorry. I hope you are inspired, enjoy!
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Cindy Hall at www.prettyimpact.com , stop number 3 on the October Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nina Dee at Deesigns By Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook