Pals December Blog Hop, All that Sparkles and Shines
Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! December is time for glitz and bling with “All that Sparkles & Shines”. Today we feature projects that sparkle or shine. Maybe even a little of both.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Hello there! I am so glad that you are stopping by for some great crafting inspiration. I have been busy crafting 50, yes FIFTY Christmas cards for mailing. I wanted to take a break from them, and make a stepped up version that can be included with a gift and not have to worry about mailing.
In keeping with the Sparkles and Shine theme, I have added a bunch of gold, silver, and galvanized accents. But first, have you used the galvanized metallic paper? It cuts so nicely, and has a wonderful quiet sheen, that can be stamped or embossed, I really love it! I finally got to use last year's purchase of the snowflake sentiments stamp set, it has beautiful stamped images and matching swirly snowflakes thinlets dies.
I love the festive farmhouse DSP and have used it almost exclusively this year, the prints are perfect for traditional Christmas crafts. As you can see on these two pictures, I have heat embossed gold and sliver on my plaid DSP, then layered matching gold and silver foil die cuts on top.
Of course, ribbon is needed, and the striped burlap trim is perfectly coordinated with the paper.
I had some extra inserts printed, so I used one for this card, and added a strip of DSP and a leftover gold snowflake.
I know it's been a while since I posted an updated picture of the kids, Mackie is almost 21 now and Tate just turned 9, they are both doing well and cannot wait for Christmas. We don't have a fireplace in this house, but that doesn't stop me from decorating, you can see past crafting projects are still loved and enjoyed.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s hoppers. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, January 9, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share projects “From the Heart”. Don’t miss the fun.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you were inspired, enjoy!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin'
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom